Wednesday, June 8, 2011

tamer hosny - sweet melody

I just heard a new song on Radio Sawa (92.6) that I really liked! After Googling the English parts, I found it. It's called "sweet melody" and is sung by Tamer Hosny. N translated the Arabic part of the lyrics below. :)

she's the type of girl that makes your heart beats like a drum
only one look in to her eyes takes your breath away
she's the type that'll make you spend all you got
you'll sell your soul to be around her night and day..

يا سلااااام .. صعب اكون بحلم .. عينى خايفه تنام .. ليفوتنى احلى كلام فى اللحظه دى
وقلبى .. فرحته الليله دى .. وانت هنا جنبى .. قولى ليه مخبى احساسنا بان ..
(it's hard to believe that I am dreaming
my eyes are afraid to sleep, so that I don't miss any words in this moment
and my heart- is so happy this night while you are here beside me- 
tell me why are we hiding our feelings while it's so obvious and shown)

she's a symphony in the way she moves
a harmony that makes your groove
gonna love it till i die ie ie
feeling i can't deny

looking at her eyes i see the world in slow motion
said girl you're a pearl from the middle of the ocean
sweet melody you'll never ever forget it
a risk you have to take and never ever regret it

she can make you fly
she can get you high
she can make you smile
in the same time make you cry

يا سلااااام .. صعب اكون بحلم .. عينى خايفه تنام .. ليفوتنى احلى كلام فى اللحظه دى
وقلبى .. فرحته الليله دى .. وانت هنا جنبى .. قولى ليه مخبى احساسنا بان ..
(it's hard to believe that I am dreaming
my eyes are afraid to sleep, so that I don't miss any words in this moment
and my heart- is so happy this night while you are here beside me- 
tell me why are we hiding our feelings while it's so obvious and shown)

The song playing on YouTube is below:



A small side note. For some reason I thought that Radio Sawa from coming from Saudi Arabia. In fact, it comes from DC.  How about that.

Radio Sawa seeks to effectively communicate with the youthful population of Arabic-speakers in the Middle East by providing up-to-date news, information and entertainment on FM and medium wave radio stations throughout the region. Radio Sawa is dedicated to broadcasting accurate, timely and relevant news about the Middle East, the world and the United States. Radio Sawa, a 24-hour, seven day a week Arabic-language network, began broadcasting on March 23, 2002. It originates its broadcasts from studios in the Washington, DC area as well as news bureaus throughout the Middle East.

http://www.radiosawa.com/english.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment